Saturday -4:00 pm St. Mary Mystical Rose
5:30 pm St Francis-St Maximilian
Sunday - 7:45 am Church; 10:00 am
12:30 pm (Spanish)
Monday - Church 9am
Tuesday - Church 9am
Wed. - St. Mary Mystical Rose- Armada 9am
Thursday - Church 9am
Friday - St. Mary Mystical Rose- Armada 9am
First Friday of the month - Church - 7pm (Mass and Adoration)
Holy Days - 9am and 7pm
The Mission of our parish is to see the face of Christ in every person so that they may see the face of Christ in us and together we will go forth to bring Christ to the world.
For the weekly bulletin click
If you would like to become a member of our parish community, click here to register
*Masks are required in the buildings as well as social distancing.
The general obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation (including the anticipatory Mass at 4:00pm or later on the previous day) is to be reinstated in the Archdiocese of Detroit effective Saturday, March 13, 2021.
Considering the grave obligation we have of being physically present with our brothers and sisters at Mass on Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation for the Eucharist, each of us is asked to make a good and sincere judgement as to whether these circumstances apply or not. Where doubt or confusion persists, consult any priest for clarity.
While the general dispensation is removed, there are specific instances where the dispensation will continue, as well as those circumstances where there is no obligation in the first place. One does not have an obligation to attend Mass on Sunday in the following circumstances:
1. You are ill or your health condition would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness (i.e., you have underlying conditions or are in a high-risk category). Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
2. You exhibit flu-like symptoms. Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
3. You have good reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness (e.g., you were in recent contact with someone who tested positive for a contagious illness such as COVID or influenza). Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
4. You care for the sick, homebound, or infirmed.
5. You are pregnant.
6. Those 65 years of age or older (per the CDC’s recommendation of high-risk individuals).
7. You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own (e.g., no Mass is offered, you are infirmed, or, while wanting to go, you are prevented for some reason you cannot control (e.g., your ride did not show up, the church was at capacity).
8. If you have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
For questions about the application of any of these, please contact your pastor.
These categories will be reviewed in due course and revised as needed.
Those within categories #1-8 above must still observe the Lord’s Day and are encouraged to spend time in prayer on Sunday, meditating on the Lord’s passion, death and resurrection; an excellent way to do this is through participating in a broadcast of the Sunday Mass.
Parish office at St. Francis-St. Max will remain closed. The staff has been working remotely and continue to be available through voice mail and email. All emergency calls will be answered. Please continue to stay connected via Facebook, YOUTUBE, our Parish App, and this web page.
Thank YOU to everyone who has continued their financial support of St. Francis-St. Maximilian Parish! We still have a need to pay bills, maintain the church buildings, and importantly continue our outreach ministries. We ask that, to the best of your ability, you continue to make your weekly offertory donations, either by mailing them to the parish at 62811 New Haven Rd., Ray, MI 48096 or online at www.give.aod.org or as an automatic payment from your personal checking account using your envelope # as the account #.
Catholic Services Appeal 2020
Thank you to everyone who helped us reached our Target Goal of $31,953.00. All overages now come back to the parish at 100%.
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR DECEASED
Masks and social distancing to be observed
ENCOUNTERING CHRIST Click here Adult Faith Formation